STAFF SPOTLIGHT: ASHLEY POULOS
(April 21, 2023)
Ashley Poulos is our new Project Coordinator, having joined Storage Construction in March 2023.
In her position, Ashley works in close coordination with President Scott Forry, VP of Preconstruction and Development Matt DePrato, and VP of Construction Services and Business Development Nate Jones, to develop and execute construction contracts from beginning to end. Among her many other responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the Storage Construction team is trained on relevant and required software
- Creating training guides to ensure that field teams are acclimated with company processes and procedures
- Supporting the pre-construction process in the form of maintaining an ongoing understanding of all prospective projects
- Assisting with pre-construction permitting
- Assisting the Operations Administrator in the preparation and approval of subcontractor invoicing
- Confirming the completion of billing on all contracts at the close of projects.
- Assembling all documentation for completed-project reports
- Conducting project closeout and wrap-up meetings with management and estimating team
Ashley has worked in the construction field for ten years, and was the co-owner of a contracting company which specialized in the construction of modular homes. Prior to her work in construction, she worked in the health care industry as a nurse.
When not working with construction projects, Ashley loves spending time with her fiancé, children, and dogs. Her favorite pastimes include watching her children’s sporting events, riding four-wheelers, camping, traveling and fishing.