Matt DePrato named VP of Preconstruction and Development
(YORK, Pa) — Storage Construction has announced Matt DePrato as its new Vice President of Preconstruction and Development.
Matt is a 17-year veteran of the self-storage industry. He has served as the Director of Operations for PFG Capital’s self-storage portfolio, and has overseen the operations of Storage Construction’s affiliate company, Automated Security, a national security integration company for the self-storage industry.
In his new role, he will oversee all preconstruction activities, including:
- navigating clients through the design process
- reviewing plans and specs
- interpreting data from design professionals
- understanding and factoring in clients economic goals
- providing value engineering,
- supporting Storage Construction’s estimating department with accurate and timely information
- And more
Out of the office, Matt owns and operates a small craft brewery in York, PA.
Contact us for more information about Matt’s new role, or about the rest of our team of self-storage experts.