STAFF SPOTLIGHT: JOHN OVERDORF
(August 14, 2023)
John Overdorf joined Storage Construction in May of 2023 as a Site Superintendent.
As part of his responsibilities, John:
- Coordinates all subcontractors on a project
- Overseeing health and safety policies and procedures on jobsites
- Maintains daily activity logs for projects
- Develops and manages a three-week projected schedule
- Serves as chief problem solver for each project
John has been working in the construction field in a range of capacities for more than 50 years. Most recently, he served as a general superintendent, and was responsible for estimating, staffing, managing the operation of multiple job sites; ordering materials and equipment, and occasionally strapping on a tool belt to assist in the field.
When not on a jobsite, John enjoys music, weight training, and working on home projects.