Self-storage facilities can be unique and match their surroundings.
This facility appears right at home among the neighboring fields. The office building has decorative features that make it blend into the rural area, including a gable roof.
After phase II, this facility has almost 500 total units plus outdoor parking space. Landisville utilizes additional outdoor space for trailer, boat and RV parking. Our team is able to review a parcel of land and build to its potential.
- 42,000 square foot new facility
- 350 units
- 2 single story buildings and a decorative office building with storage units in the back
- 1 of the single-story buildings has all exterior drive up units
- The other building has exterior drive up unis and interior units
- Outdoor parking for boats and RVs
- Completed in 2017
- 1 building
- 24,000 square feet
- Interior temperature controlled units
- Drive up units and temperature controlled drive up units
- 131 units
- Completed in 2018