Multi-Story New Construction
To gauge market demand and to match the timing of investment with rentals, a self-storage facility build can be done in multiple phases. For a sizeable, 85,000 square foot facility with two, three-story buildings, like in Phoenixville, it was done in two phases.
The first phase involved the construction of a three-story structure that was completed in 2016. Phase II was an additional three-story building, adding 36,000 square feet of space in early 2019.
- 3 story new construction
- 54,900 square foot project
- Upgraded exterior finishes
- Stylish, modern office
- Interior and exterior access temperature controlled units
- Completed in 2016
- Separate 3 story building expansion
- 30,600 square feet
- Beautiful compliment to the existing building
- Temperature controlled drive up, and interior temperature controlled units
- Opening in early 2019